Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Christmas Exchange

Betty (the Woodfairy) suggested a fairy or angel - fairy ornament exchange this season.  I was all over that one, boring this blog to the outer reaches of the blogosphere for a week or so with pictures of a tree fairy made to exchange with PomPom. 

Boy, did I ever reap the better part of that exchange!  PomPom sent not only an ornament, handmade and sweet, but a book and a card, all wrapped up so Christmassy that I did not want to even open it.  But I did.  Here is what she sent:

Darling girls, stuffed and embellished with heart buttons galore.


 The girls are holding flower bouquets.

And PomPom sent a sweet book Mollie Makes Christmas, with loads of Christmas crafts explained.

 
 Cute baby booties patterns, complete with beads.

Happy, happy !
 
 
Mercy says WOOF! (that means "Merry Christmas" and "see my scarf")
 
Thanks to Betty for suggesting the exchange, and to PomPom for all the goodies!  I hung the ornament on the outside wreath for sharing views with the neighbors.
 
Stefan Lochner (1442-1451

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely swap you had - glad you joined in. Betty

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a truly beautiful keepsake Pom sent you. Wasn't it a sweet swap? Just perfect. I love Mercy and she has such a perfect name too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a real cool book to craft from. Your ornament is really nice. The heart buttons on the girls' bodices are a sweet touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! I need to find some light so I can photograph my fantastic tree fairy! I'm so glad you like "the girlies" and the book!

    ReplyDelete
  5. doggy in the scarf if too cute(:)
    love the little picture under the doggy too
    my bathroom deer..candle..with some greens in the white washed
    clay pot..I have a button thing with silver metal over a pearly material..nothing expensive .....but I like it (:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well... that was a great package to receive! LOVE the ornament:) HUGS coming your way dear Nancy!

    ReplyDelete

Your comments mean a lot to me. Thank you so much for reading my post, and heaps more hugs and thank you's for leaving a note!